RNRL Target Rs 67 - 72

Rahul Mohindar of Viratechindia is of the view that RNRL can touch Rs 67-68.
Mohindar told CNBC-TV18, "IFCI continues to look good to me. I feel this stock is likely to see levels like Rs 30-31 in the short-term and I would keep a stoploss of Rs 23 if I am holding into it."
He further added, "RNRL again continues to look bullish. We have been recommending the stock for the last two weeks and it has been doing pretty well. We continue to believe that this is a counter that could go to about Rs 67-68 in the short-term. I would keep a stoploss of Rs 55 on this stock. As I said, if I had to go frontlines, I’d probably still like to stick with basics like Tata Steel and SBI."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cement Sector

Stock Buzz Jan 14th 2010

How OBAMA stimulus bill affects you